- Answers incoming customer calls regarding product inquiries, services offered and other general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Answers routine questions associated with services, products, location directions, etc.
- Answer questions and offer assistance to clients in coordination with the funeral director to help arrange funeral services
- Arranges interment in accordance with the department’s operating procedures and its documentations.
- Coordinates/ verifies with the concerned department the records or data of the deceased, type of inventory, and other relevant information prior to final arrangement.
- Can perform other related jobs that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course
- With at least 1 year of related working experience,
- Experience in customer service is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail while simultaneously handling a range of time-sensitive tasks
- Proven data entry and organizational skills combined with strong computer skills and efficient execution of administrative tasks
- Must be customer service oriented, fast learner and has good communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters